OneDublin.org 2015 Year in Review
Thanks to you, OneDublin.org ends 2015 with a 30% increase in page views and a 15% increase in readers. The most popular articles published this year, based on page views:
- Dublin Students Struggle with Too Much Homework and Too Little Sleep
- Dublin High School Alum Emily Edlund: From the University of Arizona to a Los Angeles Law Firm
- Dublin High School Planning to Extend School Day by 32 Minutes, Make 7th Period Mandatory
- Dublin High School Named Top Tri-Valley High School by Newsweek (America’s Top High Schools 2015)
- Dublin High School Class of 2015 College Acceptance Results
The most popular article overall, for the second year running, was our 2012 interview with Stanford Prof. Carol Dweck: Stanford University’s Carol Dweck on the Growth Mindset and Education.
Here’s an excerpt from the full breakdown for the year:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. OneDublin.org was viewed about 260,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 11 days for that many people to see it.